OUR NEW PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES…
It is our responsibility to provide a clean and safe environment for each client. Therefore, protective equipment will be worn by staff at all times to ensure cleanliness and clients will be asked to disinfect their hands throughout their appointment.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to remember what matters most: flattening the curve. In order to do so we will be adapting extreme measures during these extraordinary times.
All clients will be seen by appointment only. Our goal is to limit the amount of clients in the salon at any given time. Spacing between clients in the salon will be six feet apart at minimum, except when team members are servicing clients. To accomplish this, we will modify appointment schedules accordingly and only utilize every other station to ensure social distancing at all times.
you must come prepared
• Wear a mask at all times.
• Practice Social Distancing.
• Disinfect your hands upon arrival.
• Refrain from Hugs / Touching.
• Reschedule if you feel ill.
what our team is doing
• We will be sanitizing devices after each client.
• We will be sterilizing and disinfecting all tools and work prior to each client.
• We will continue following strict protocols for cleaning by the proper provincial health guidelines. All tweezers and other equipment will be disinfected between each new client.
• We will be wearing a mask at all times.
• We will be wearing a face shield during all face-to-face interactions with clients.
• We will wash our hands, before and after every appointment for at least 20 seconds.
• We will sanitize our hands throughout the service.
• We will use disposable sheets and applicators.
• We will stay home if we are sick and/or not feeling well.
• We have adjusted the layout in the studio by removing some beds and reducing capacity to ensure a minimum six feet of separation in each divided area.
• All team members have received supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
• We will now be texting clients the evening before to reminder them of upcoming appointment.
• We have updated our hours to reduce the amount of people in the studio at a time. Please check the hours on our website.
• Now more than ever, we strongly encourage you to pre-book your appointments.
• Please be advised, that all working areas will be 6 feet apart.
• It’s mandatory that both customers and team members wear face masks.
• All retail products will be removed from the shelves and will be available for purchase through online store.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your appointment a non-refundable deposit is required at the time of your booking. Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. If you cancel your appointment less than [24 hours] before it is scheduled to take place, your deposit will be forfeited. To avoid forfeiting your deposit, please provide cancellation notice at least [24 hours] prior to your appointment.